Reservations and Policies
Rates & Policies for Inn Guest Rooms:
- Nightly rate for rooms $95–$139 (double occupancy)
- Nightly Family Suite rate $115–$149 (double occupancy)
- Rates are subject to change without notice and vary with the seasons, on weekends, and during holidays. Check availability section of website for specific dates and rates.
- Rates include a full country breakfast in our restaurant.
- Rates do not include 9% sales and occupancy tax.
- Free wireless internet
- One night deposit required for reservation
- Check out 11:00 a.m., Check in 3:00 p.m.
- Minimum of one night will be charged to credit card if cancellation notice is not received at least 3 days prior to scheduled arrival date, 7 days for ski season (Dec. 26–Mar. 15)
- Pets – The Bright Morning Inn welcomes quiet, friendly and well-behaved pets for a small additional charge ($10 per night). Pets who do not accompany you while you are out may be left in your room. Pets are not allowed in the common areas or restaurant.
Rates and Policies for Doc’s Guest House:
- Nightly Rates: Weekday: $250, weekend $300, holiday $325
- Weekly Rates: $900/$1500 (winter)
- House sleeps 10 people in 5 beds (three Queens, one Double, two Twins)
- Check in at 4 pm, checkout at 11 am
- Well behaved pets welcome for additional $20 nightly
- Two night minimum stay, three night minimum for holidays
- Visa & Mastercard accepted
- 1/2 non-refundable deposit due with reservation
- Prices do not inlucde 9% sales tax, rates subject to change without notice
- Breakfast is not included